Insurance claims can be complicated, confusing and time consuming. The Visions Claims Division offers a professional, friendly and courteous way of helping our clients every step of the way. Our dedicated division, Visions Claims Service, will ensure fast, accurate contents quotations and arrange replacement items where and when it is convenient to the client.
How do I start my claim?
- As soon as possible after your loss you should contact your insurer. They will provide you with forms so that you can list the items you are claiming for. You can bring these forms into us or your adjuster can fax or email them directly to us. You can also phone us or email us (see contact information) and we can send the contents evaluation directly to the adjuster.
What information do I need?
- We need the list of items you are claiming for and as much information as you can provide on them (Model numbers, Brands, When and Where Purchased). We will also need your adjusters name and if you have it, the claim number. We will spend some time going over these items with you to make sure we replace with the correct current product.
How long does all this take?
- Upon receiving your information, we will contact you within 24 hours. We will have an evaluation back to the adjuster within 48 hours. Once your adjuster approves the replacements we will arrange the replacement of your items and bill the insurance company directly.
I was hoping to upgrade some of my items...
- If you wish to take this opportunity to upgrade your items that is no problem at all. The rules of your insurance contract are such that you can, for instance, get a bigger TV if you would like to pay the difference.
I paid more for my items than the insurance company is allowing
- Your insurance contract states that your items will be replaced based on like kind and quality regardless of cost. Most electronic items decrease in cost as time goes by. Most jewelry items increase in cost. Your insurer will replace both with items that are similar to what you had regardless of what you paid for it.